Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Great Disguise (Chapter Five)

The Great Disguise [HSJ Fanfic]

Chapter 5

Yuto’s Horror Story


I walked all my way to the Nakajima Mansion… No one must know about my residence…

The gates opened and I entered the mansion…

I heard Yuto said, “Oto-san! You can’t go to New York now!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry son, but I really need to go now. As what your mother said, it is really urgent., maybe I’ll stay there for a year,” Oji-san said.

Yuto asked, “How about Raiya?”

Oji-san replied, “I’ll bring him with me.”

Yuto exclaimed, “What?! Otou-san, are you kidding me?!”

Oji-san replied, “No, Yuto. It’s almost our flight and we have to go now. Sawako, I’m sorry, but I have to leave you here.”


I was left speechless.


Yuto said to me, “Hayashi, we have to stop my father right now.”

I nodded. We both ran after Oji-san and Raiya, whom he just pulled.”

I said, “He disappeared. Have you seen him?”

Yuto replied, “I didn’t. Well, my father does bizarre things. I don’t know what it is this time.” Suddenly, a helicopter was flying on top of us. Oji-san said in a loud voice, “Yuto, Sawako-san, bye bye! I left all the money you need in the safe! JAA~!”

My mind was all blank.

Yuto shouted, “Otou-san! You better get ready next time I see you!” Jirou oji didn’t seem to hear it. The helicopter flew away into the skies.

I was still unable to move, thinking of the possible situations that may happen. Living alone with a boy never came across my mind. Also, I never thought they had a helicopter hidden somewhere.

Yuto poked my forehead. I came back to my senses.

I asked, “Hey! What was that for?!”

He said, “You’ve been staring blankly in space and not moving for about five minutes already.”


I changed the topic and asked, “What will we do now? Your father is away!”

Yuto replied, “The least we could do now is eat dinner. I’m hungry.”

I said, “I’m sorry, I’m not good in cooking.”

Yuto replied, “I’ll cook for now, you’ll cook tomorrow.”

I replied, “Agree.”


I just sat down in the living room while Yuto is cooking. I thought, “This is so awkward. Living alone with this guy? It’s just impossible for me. Maybe I’ll find a place to transfer.”

Yuto exclaimed, “Hayashi, dinner is done.”

I rose up and went to the dining table. Wow. The food looked good. It was like what oji-san prepared.

“Itadakimasu!” We said together. We started eating.

It was really a quiet moment. I don’t know how to open a topic. Besides, it’s my first time eating alone with a boy.

Yuto finally said, “I’m sorry for that Hayashi. My father decides things by his own.”

I replied, “Well, we can’t do anything about it. I guess we have to find solutions that will be beneficial for both of us.”

He asked, “What do you mean?”

I said, “Actually, I thought of leaving. Well, it feels uneasy isn’t it? It’s just the two of us, living together here.”

He said, “Sad to say, I can’t allow you to leave. My father said to let you stay here no matter what happens.”

I replied, “Well, he can’t actually stop me right? After dinner, I’m going back to my old apartment.”

Yuto said, “Are you being stupid? It’s already nighttime. It will be dangerous even for girls like you.”

I asked, “Girls like me? Oh, I know what you mean, you tall freaky bamboo pole!”

Yuto replied, “Just wait after dinner. See what you’ll get for calling me a bamboo pole!”

I replied, “Whatever, I’m not scared of you! Bamboo Pole!”


After the two of us finished dinner, I was assigned to wash the plates.

I thought, “Isn’t it quite scary to live in this very big mansion with just a few people? Who does the cleaning here? Well, in a few weeks, I’m leaving this place anyway.”


After I washed the dishes, I climbed up the stairs and went inside my room. I locked it for safety purposes. Well, I have to be careful. I’m living alone with a boy after all.

I removed my disguises and took a warm bath.

I started doing my homework. It was fun.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I hurriedly put on my disguises and opened the door. He looked worried.

I asked him, “What’s the problem Nakajima?”

He slowly replied, “Eto, Hayashi, can you check out my room? I heard some knocking sounds on my window.”

I replied, “Don’t try to trick me again baka. Maybe you’re trying to repeat that stupid room incident.”

He said sincerely, “No, I’m not joking. Maybe there’s a ghost outside my window!”

I said in disbelief, “Come on, you are a very tall man, and you’re afraid of ghosts?”

Yuto didn’t say anything in reply. He was putting a puppy dog face.

I cannot take it anymore and finally said, “Okay, I’ll go with you and check out that ghost, or whatever it is.”


We went to his room and checked out the window. I opened it…

Yuto covered his ears and closed his eyes.

I said, “What a coward you are! Look, it’s just a tree branch! It’s windy outside that is why it’s making some noises!”

Yuto opened his eyes and said, “Oh, I thought it was something else!”

I said, “Well, I better leave now. I have to finish my homework.” Yuto smiled and nodded.

He said, “Wait Hayashi. I have a story to tell you, an important story.” I replied, “Eh? What story?”

Yuto started to narrate…

“This story was told by my grandmother. This house of ours has been made many years ago. We just renovate it from time to time. It is an ancestral house.

Once a year, a ghost comes here to inhabit a female teenage body to fulfill her mission. I don’t know what exactly it is. My grandmother didn’t say anything. According to my calculations, the ghost will be coming tomorrow or the next day, I’m not sure.”

I asked, “Eh? Is that kind of thing possible? Aren’t you just making it up?”

He replied, “I really don’t know. Since my grandmother is old and a teenage girl never lived here until you came.”

I said, “What will I do now? It’s really my time to move out.”

Yuto replied, “You still didn’t get your father’s permission.”

I said, “I will never allow myself to be inhabited by a ghost!”

He said, “Well, let’s hope that it’s not true. You’ll never know old people’s stories. I just said this to inform you.”

After he said the story, I thought, “Is that really true?”

I went inside my room again and finished my homework. After that, I slept.

This sensation is weird. My eyes willingly opened themselves. I can’t control my arms and my feet. They willingly walked going outside my room…

I heard a voice say, “Let me borrow your body for a while, girl.”

I screamed to myself, “AAAAH! It can’t be! Nakajima’s Horror Story is real!”

I realized that it was too late to ask for help. My body is being taken over! I cannot control myself. I said to the ghost, “Hey! Let me control my body back!”

The ghost replied, “Don’t worry, I’m going to give your body back when the clock turns 2 A.M. I just need to do something before I go to the next life.”

My body is walking towards Nakajima’s room.

I said to the ghost, “Why are you going there?!” The ghost refused to reply and continued to walk.

She opened the door. Nakajima was there, sleeping. My body woke him up. Yuto opened his eyes and he became very irritated.

He exclaimed, “Hey! Why are you waking me up at this very late hour!”

The ghost said, “I need something from you.” Yuto said, “Eh? Hayashi? Wait, it can’t be you. Don’t tell me…”

The ghost inserted, “Yes, I’m in control of this girl’s body right now. I am the legendary ghost of this house. You must do my little commands so that I will be able to cross to the next life.”

Yuto said, “Alright then. Promise me you’ll leave right after your commands are done.” The ghost replied, “No problem…”

To be continued…

Author’s Note: Sorry for the late update! I’ve been busy these past few days. I had my college orientations and other stuffs that must be taken care of. I hope you enjoyed chapter five! If you want to leave some comments, suggestions, criticisms, or whatsoever, please leave them in the comment box.

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!

Disclaimer:

I do not own HEY SAY JUMP.

LINKS:

Chapter 1: http://ribbonsaround.blogspot.com/2011/04/great-disguise-chapter-one.html

Chapter 2:http://ribbonsaround.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-disguise-chapter-two.html

Chapter 3:http://ribbonsaround.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-disguise-chapter-three.html

Chapter 4:http://ribbonsaround.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-disguise-chapter-four.html

Chapter 5:http://ribbonsaround.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-disguise-chapter-five.html

No comments:

Post a Comment