Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Gift from my Best Friend, Isabel

AN AWARD FROM MY BEST FRIEND.


On the day of May 27, 2011, my best friend and I met. It's almost a year since we last saw each other personally. I really missed her a lot. We have been best friends for for seven years already.

She also gave me a gift for my birthday. It was a "Best Friend Award."

---

"Best Friend Award"

Even when you're busy, you still find time to be my friend.
You always listen to me and inspire me. You are sincere and caring. You are a friend that I never want to be without. You're worth your weight in gold!

---

I thought that it was just a medal inside a frame, but it was a true medal! You can wear it around your neck.

I love my best friend and I am happy to meet someone like her.


No comments:

Post a Comment