Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Great Disguise (Chapter Seven)

The Great Disguise [HSJ Fanfic]

Chapter 7

The Secret is Out?!

The two ghosts, Nagihiko and Kenji finally kissed. They disappeared and went to the next life.

With a slight red tint on his cheeks, Yuto said, “Hayashi, let’s go home.”

I replied to him, “Hai…”

I thought to myself, “He had that red tint on his cheeks again. They call it a blush? Well, whatever it is, I’m sure it is very warm today because it made his face red…

Red tint… a blush on his cheeks due to the warm temperature at 2 AM.

We went inside the car. While Yuto was driving, he asked, “Hayashi, I wanted to ask you. You look nothing like yourself right now… Do you make yourself unattractive on purpose?”

Oh my. I think he already knows. I must think of an alibi right away.

Nervously and laughing falsely, I told him, “You’re just mistaken Nakajima! Uhmm… Maybe this is the effect of the ghost inside of me! And of course, the make-up and the facial helped! You’ll see, tomorrow, my original and true face will be back.”

Yuto replied hesitantly, “If you say so…”

That was close. Good thing Yuto believed me, or did he?

Then we arrived at his house. I said, “Uhmm, Nakajima, I’ll return this gown tomorrow morning. He just nodded in reply.

I went back to my room. It was a hard trip. After all, walking with a long, voluminous gown was never easy.

I lay down my bed, deeply troubled. What if Nakajima is suspicious of me? A while ago, we almost kissed. Good thing that the ghost, Kenji arrived. That was the most severe thing I’ve done with a guy, we were just centimeters apart. Well, I hope everything was just a dream. As I wake up tomorrow, I’ll treat everything as a dream. I hope Nakajima wouldn’t think too much about it…

I wore my normal clothes again and hanged the beautiful wedding gown. I said to myself, “This is just the engagement dress, yet it’s so grand. I wonder how the actual wedding dress looks like…”

After that, I slept and took my true trip to dreamland.

6:00 AM, my alarm clock rang. I looked at my planner. Oh shoot! Today is Wednesday! I have work today, and it’s my turn of making dinner. I have to tell Nakajima later about this later.

I wore my disguises again and went down to the kitchen. Much to my surprise, he was the one preparing breakfast.

“O-ohayo Nakajima,” I said to him.

He turned his head and said, “Ohayo Hayashi.”

I remembered what happened last night. I was flustered for a while, but went back to my senses right away. I need to say something to him. I began to speak.

“Nakajima, I’m sorry but I can’t prepare dinner later. I have work every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.”

He looked annoyed. He said, “What? It’s unfair! I prepared dinner yesterday!”

I was annoyed too. I exclaimed, “That’s why I’m telling you! By the way, if you’re not willing to make dinner for me during those days, then don’t! I’m not forcing you to. I’ll eat at the place where I’m working at.”

In a serious tone, he asked me, “Where is that place?”

I couldn’t reply to him right away. He must not know that I’m a maid. I just said, “Well, it’s none of your business.”

He didn’t say anything in return. I hope he’s not mad.

He finally blurted out, “Just make sure that the job is not dangerous.” I nodded to him in assurance.

To break the awkward moment, I said, “I’m going to get ready for school. Ja.”

I quickly went up the stairs and went into my room and breathe deeply. I thought, “I hope Nakajima won’t find out or else I’m dead.”

I changed into my uniform and made sure that my disguises were still in place.

I went down the stairs and ate my breakfast. I grabbed my bag and started to walk to school.

Suddenly, a car horn startled me. I looked and it was Nakajima’s shiny silver BMW car. The car window opened. Nakajima said, “Oi, just ride here.”

I strongly refused and said, “I don’t need to. Besides, I’m going to be in trouble when your fangirls sees me.”

Yuto raised an eyebrow and said, “You’re scared of them?”

I exclaimed, “Why would I be?! Don’t be so stupid!”

He replied, “Then go to school in this car.”

I couldn’t do anything so I followed him. The front seat automatically opened so I sat down there. He smirked, while I was bowing my head and staring at the floor at the same time.

Then we arrived in school. As what I expected, the fangirls were waiting for him. They were holding banners with words written on it like, ‘We love you Prince Yuto!’ or ‘Yuto-sama! LOVE LOVE LOVE!’ So disgusting right?

Yuto parked his car. I said to him, “I better go out later. It’s dangerous if they see me.”

He replied, “Don’t worry about them. I’ll protect you…”

I was shocked and cannot move for a while. I asked him again, “What did you say?”

He shook his head and said in a loud voice, “T-t-that was nothing! Ha-ha! Do what you wish to do!”

I replied to him, “Keh. Fine. Good thing your car window is tinted.”

Yuto went out of the car and he was greeted by the fans. They were busy so I quickly went out of his car and ran going to the school building.

I stood behind a post and panted. I thought, “Good thing no one saw me.”

Then suddenly, someone touched my shoulder from the back. I was surprised. I looked and it was just Hana. She was with Mika. Still in shock, I told her, “You surprised me!”

Hana grinned widely and told me, “We saw that you went out of Nakajima’s car!” Mika just smiled naughtily.

I reasoned out, “He just gave me a lift, that’s all. There’s no meaning more than that…”

“Ufufufufufufufufu. Nakajima wouldn’t let any girl ride on his car. I think you’re the first one,” Mika said.

I just shoved off the thought and said, “Well, this will be the first and last time for that. It’s almost time. Let’s go now.”

We changed into our indoor shoes. As Mika and Hana opened their lockers, love letters flowed out. Mika said, “Eh, as usual Hana-chan, you still get so many love letters.”

Slightly red, Hana replied, “Eh? Look who’s talking! You have a lot of love letters too!”

Mika said, “But not as many as what you’re receiving, Hana.”

Hana just pouted and placed the love letters aside. I asked, “Ano, H-hana-san, sorry for this sudden question, but don’t you read them?”

Hana replied, “Nope. I don’t go through the trouble reading them.”

I turned to Mika and asked, “How about you, Mika-san?”

She replied, “Me either. I don’t read them…”

After that, we decided to enter the classroom. Mika whispered, “Eto, do you remember what we said before? About Yamada-kun.”

I remember what they said in the bakeshop. Well, Yamada-san couldn’t possibly like me. I heard that he is the top prince in this school.

I sat down on my desk. Yuto was already there. He made eye contact with me for about five seconds. I didn’t look at him after that. Maybe he was still curious of my part-time job. Maybe he was still thinking of the things that happened last night.

Yamada-san and Iinchou Chinen approached us. He said, “Excuse us for a while Hayashi-san. I need to talk to Yuto. It seems that we’re disturbing the two of you.”

I was stammering as I said, “A-a-ah, I would never really mind. We weren’t doing anything in the first place.”

Chinen smiled and replied, “Ah, then excuse us for a while.”

Chinen pulled Nakajima away. Yamada was still standing in front of me. He gave me a note. Yamada said, “A-ah, don’t think too much about it. I just want you to read it. Don’t show it to anyone. ”

I bowed to Yamada and he left. I thought to myself, “What could it be?”

Immediately, Hana and Mika approached me. Hana whispered, “We were right ne? Yama-chan likes you!”

Mika said, “But you know, Yamada has this kind of super power, which is seeing other people through.”

I exclaimed, “Eh? What do you mean?”

Mika replied, “Like, seeing what their true appearances look. I don’t know. Ryutaro just said it to me.”

I said, “I’m going to read this letter and know what this is all about.”

Mika and Hana went back as I read it. They understood that it was a confidential letter.

In the letter, these words were written…

“By any means, are you Sawa-chan of Kirari Haato Maid Café? I was just wondering. Well, if you don’t know what I’m talking about, just forget it ne?”

I was left stunned for a while. Is he one of our customers? I don’t remember seeing him in our café.

Classes started. I couldn’t concentrate hard because of what Yamada said. Maybe Yuto noticed it because he asked me, “Is something troubling you?”

I just shook my head and said, “It’s nothing…”

Time flew quite fast. It was dismissal time. I have to go to my job, which is in the Kirari Haato Maid Café.

I made sure that no one was following me. I have to be careful, especially to that Yamada Ryosuke.

I rode the bus, full of fear and being very careful at the same time. They must not know about my secret.

They really mustn’t…

To be continued…

Author’s Note:

I’m finally done with Chapter 7! Sorry if it took me long. J

If you want to leave some comments, suggestions, criticisms, or whatsoever, please leave them in the comment box!

I hope you enjoyed!

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!

Disclaimer:

I do not own HEY SAY JUMP.

1 comment:

  1. I still didn't comment, didn't I?
    I was suppose to say I'm excited for the next chapter, which I've already read lol

    ReplyDelete