Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2010

What really is, Valentines Day?

Today, is a very special day for all people. It's the day of hearts, the Valentines Day. Today, couples have dates in parks, eat out in restaurants, or watch a movie together in cinemas. The most common thing is giving chocolates or flowers as a sign of their affection.

I've been a witness for years of what Valentines Day is. Boys give roses or chocolates to the ones they admire, even at a very young age. The girls, in return, looks very happy and very in love.

It sounds very romantic right? But I, on the other hand, don't believe in young love. I spend my Valentines Day with my family because I know, they truly love me. Valentines Day is worth spending with them. I also greet my friends and classmates, "Happy Valentines Day."

Of course, we must spend our Valentines Day to our God, who deserves all our love. He loves us unconditionally so we mustn't forget to greet God a Happy Valentines Day.

The true meaning of Valentines for me is the love of God, and the love of family. ^_^


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment