Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just blogging. :)

Hello everyone. :)

I feel like blogging this evening, so, again, here am I.

I want to share this bible verse, which really inspired me and very applicable to my situation right now.

Matthew 21:21
"Truly I say to you, If only you have faith and do not doubt, not only will you do what I did to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain,'Be lifted up and cast into the sea', it will happen."

Matthew 18:9
"It is better to enter to enter the kingdom of God one-eyed than to be thrown with two eyes in hell."

This really inspired me. I'm losing my self-confidence and my hopes are so low. I passed the first round of HCIQ (Holy Child Intelli-Quiz) and right now, I'm not reviewing nor preparing for the second round. Because of this verse, it pushes me to continue trusting God and I must do my best, with all of my capabilities, to reach greater heights.

I know I must start studying because God destined me to join this contest. I'm going to do my best for God's glory. Even if I fail to pass the second round, I know that God is happy because I did everything for His glory.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment