Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm just expressing my feelings...

Hello everyone.

I feel like blogging today, since I'm feeling lonely. It's just that, I noticed that my friends are changing, and that is negatively? I don't know. I feel that they don't understand me anymore, and it's quite melancholic. They diverted to a different kind of joy, which leaves me with a lot of questions in my mind.

I noticed that some of my friends (which is NOT the one I'm talking about, of course), notices that too. They seem to be far away from me.

If that is their choice, then It's not my problem anymore. I must respect their decisions and I must never force them back to the old ways. If they're happy without me, then fine. I'm happy hanging out with myself because my greatest best friend is, myself. It is I alone, who will face my future and my personal battle against the problems that life has in store for me. Everything has a purpose, nothing happens coincidentally and accidentally.

I know that God is always there for me and he will never leave me, even when it's my time of distress.


By the way, I'm loving the song, "Hitomi no Screen," more everyday. I like it so much. I can't erase it in my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment