Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a happy day...

Hello everyone!

I'm so enlightened today! We were laughing hard during dismissal time. I was so happy. Thanks to Jhie, AAA, Chime, Gui, Adkurt, Jonver, Mario, Roan, Chivy, etc. You made my day guys. Thank you for the time. ^_^

I just want to show you the best pictures of some of my greatest friends.

AAA-chan, the "My companion especially during hardships."


Chivy-chan, "The one I can truly trust."


Chime-chan, "The one who encourages me in my times of distress."



Jie-chan, "The one who gives me strength when I have none."



Pre-chan, "The one who can really understand me."


Gui-chan, "The reason why I'm smiling during times of sadness."




And, this girl is me. ^_^

This bible verse encouraged me for today...

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment