Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

No one likes FAVORITISM

URGHH. I've been really feeling bad this week. Someone whom we must look up to, showed FAVORITISM. I thought that it was just I who thinks that he showed favoritism. A while ago, during our cell group, I opened up to my friends AAA, Chime, Gui, and Jojo, and they strongly agreed with me. Other than favoritism, he does stuffs like giving unclear instructions, over demanding, disciplining the wrong way, being irresponsible, etc.

I hope that he would change himself. I hope that he would realize that many of us are starting to hate him. He must change for the better because our future partly lies in him. I hope that God will change him and let him realize his wrongdoings and bias attitude.

I KNOW THAT GOD WILL MAKE MY FOLLOWING DAYS HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment