Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Vogue Royal Cosplay Wig Review



Hi guys~

I'm doing another review for a wig brand called Vogue Royal Cosplay (VRC Wigs), from Vogue Royal Le Croix Shop.

Disclaimer: I am not paid in any way in doing this review. 

I was really amazed at how affordable their wigs are. I read a lot of positive feedbacks from other cosplayers and I decided to give it a try. :)

Transaction was really fast and smooth. Thumbs up to Royal Cosplay owner. :)

On to the wig itself~

I ordered an Ulzzang wig from them that I could use for daily fashion looks or fashion photoshoots. Here are pictures of the wig.


Without Flash:


With Flash:

I wore it to a shoot and it was amazing, given that the day was quite windy at that time. It can easily be untangled using the hands, and it is so smooth. I wore a long Grand Young wig (100 or 120 cm I think) in a shoot before, and it was disastrous. The wig was tangling here and there. It was a nightmare (I am not exaggerating). For long wigs, I will buy VRC wigs from now on. :) 


Pics when worn. Such a pretty and behaved wig, I wanna cry TT__TT




Positives:
  1. Easy to manage
  2. Very smooth fibers
  3. Does not tangle easily
  4. Can easily be untangled
  5. Good brand for long wigs (based on experience).

Negatives:
  1. Not that thick
  2. Thin fibers

Will I repurchase? 
Yes! I'll buy another wig from them next month. :D

Will I recommend this?
Yes, especially their long wigs. 

I hope this helped you out. Jaaaa~ ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Would always love this brand.
    Made a review about them too but with their Doll Wigs naman :D

    BTW, Love you blog. Keep it up :D

    justlezyaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ Thanks~ I love Vogue Royal too.

      Followed your great blog. ^____^

      Delete