Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Misaki Wig Review


Hi guys~ This is my first wig review ever. These wigs are from the Ashley Misaki Wig Brand from Cosmic Bytes Shop. (Click the link to go to their shop). ^_^

Disclaimer: In any way, I am not paid to do this review. I spent my own money in these wigs. 

So, let's start!

I was randomly searching for Facebook cosplay shops around the internet and came across with Cosmic Bytes. I looked at their catalog and their prices were really cheaper compared to other brands such as Lucaille, Grandyoung, L-email, or Fantasy Sheep. I decided to order some wigs from them. I got a Seijuro Akashi wig and a Morgiana wig.

The transaction was really smooth and fast. The shop owner replies really fast. I like their service. :)

On to the wigs~

(with flash)


 (without flash)


(1) Morgiana from Magi 

(with flash)

 (without flash)

 When worn


(2) Seijuro Akashi from Kuroko no Basket


 (without flash)
 
(with flash)


Pics when worn:

Styled (waxed, hair-sprayed, and trimmed)


 I really like these wigs. It's so smooth and does not tangle easily. The shine is just like that of my Lucaille wig. It's not so thick like Grandyoung but it's just enough to cover your scalp well.

Positives:
  1. Affordable
  2. Smooth strands
  3. Can be easily untangled
  4. Not shiny (w/o flash of course)
  5. Really easy to manage

Negatives
  1. Fibers are pretty thin
  2. Not that thick (Like Ayanamisatoru or GY)
Will I repurchase?
Definitely yes. I am a cosplayer in a tight budget.You really get a high quality wig (comparable to that of the more expensive brands) for an affordable price!

Will I recommend this?
Yes. I recommended their wigs to my cosplayer friends too. :)

I hope this review helped you.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem! Will definitely buy more wigs from your shop. More power! :)

      Delete