Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm such a BIG failure

This day, I experienced a lot of emotions. Happiness, despair, and loneliness. I also feel very hopeless. Why am I still born in this world? I'm not deserving to live. Please just get me or if I have a way going to the fantasy land, I did it ages ago.

I am a big failure, the biggest failure the world had ever known. Would I ever rise up from this melancholic feeling? Would I ever move on? Would I survive? Would I trust in myself again? I think not.

I'll still remain to be like this. I'm maybe, strong on the outside but on the inside, I'm really weak. I'm so dumb. I'm hating myself the way I've never hated anyone so gravely before. I'm such a BIG FAILURE. I'm so mad right now. I can't express my feelings through others because they'll never understand. Why had this thing happened? I really did my best and this is what I get? I always persevere and never give up. But now, I decided that I really can't do things that are great. I'll never be like the way I was before.

I feel so alone. I cannot talk to someone except for myself. I can't take this emotion no longer. I know there is still hope but I feel that there is none.

...

Help me. Save me from this emotional bondage.

No comments:

Post a Comment