Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

Davao Cyber Expo 2013

Hi there everybody~ How are you doin?
It's been quite a long time since I last wrote a blog post.

It's been a long time since I last attended a convention, and there was one last July 30 :D 

The Last Convention I attended was the Davao Cyber Expo, or DCE, which took place in SM City Davao- the Annex.

I cosplayed Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin.


It's my first time cosplaying a character with huge props like this. It was really hard to move around without hitting people. Ooops.

My 3D Maneuver Gear was commissioned from Gomer Tabaoda of Gomz and Crafts.
I had the costume made by my trusted seamstress. I had my patches heat pressed in "Shirts Avenue". Scarf and white leggings were mall-bought by me. My belts were commissioned from Micheal de Guzman of Cosplay Props. Wig is bought from Vogue Royal Le Croix.
Makeup was done by yours truly. :D

 Once I'm dead, I won't even be able to remember you. So I'll win, no matter what. I'll live, no matter what! — Mikasa Ackerman

I'll do an official photoshoot of this costume with Mai and Argenn within August! I'm so excited! 

I was with my friends Argenn, who went as Sakura Haruno; Chime, who went as Kuroko Tetsuya Genderbend; Jillianne, who went as Midorima Shintaro genderbend, and Gui, who went as herself. :)

On to the pictures~~

OUT OF CHARACTER GLORYYYYY~
We love to make derp faces. I guess that's my specialty. XD


While waiting for our turn in the studio...





I still have lots of pictures, but I'm tired to resize them. Just visit my Facebook if you're interested.

That's all for now. JA~!

No comments:

Post a Comment