Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2013

Akashi Seijuro and Satuki Momoi Cosplay

Last May 18, 2013, my friend, Argenn just arrived from Japan! It's been two years since she left Philippines.

We decided to have a photoshoot right away~ hahahahaha!


Akashi Seijuro Cosplay

It's me as Captain Creepeehhhhh~ I mean, Akashi Seijuro. XDD


Since I always win, I'm always right. 



It was so freaking hot during that day that all of our makeup just melted off. Nevertheless, it was successful and 'twas fun. :)

Satsuki Momoi Cosplay 

Here's Argenn as Satsuki Momoi. Soooo pretty right? Tetsuya will fall for her for sure. XD


Satsuki Momoi, The Analyst.


"I will imagine that this ball is Tetsu-kuuunnnnn~"




We'll have another photoshoot on the 29th of this month with our other friends~ I'm looking forward to that. :)

'Till next time! Jaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment