Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hey~

Lately, my life had really been in its lowest points. But then, I realized that I mustn't lose hope. I'm going to give myself a second chance, or if not, a third, fourth or fifth chance.. If it won't work, then maybe ComSci is really not for me.

I'm learning how to balance my time and control this emotions inside of me. I'm going to graduate and get a degree. I'm going to work and visit other countries. \O/

For now, I have an inspiration. Yuto~ (as always.)

He's the perfect megane shounen! Guys who wear eyeglasses sometimes is a turn-on for me. It adds to the cool and mysterious look. ;)



Yuto is going to play Koji Kobayashi in his new drama Risou no Musuko (Perfect Son) with a Hey Say Jump member, Yamada Ryosuke and Kis-my-Ft member, Fujigaya Taisuke.

It's gonna air on Jan.14, 2012 in NTV.

I can't wait to watch it! <3

Gotta study and code some things now. :)

Byeeee ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment