Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

GRADUATION BALL~


(LATE POST)
Our Graduation Ball happened during March 19, 2011 at the Royal Mandaya Hotel. I really had a fun time. Everyone was all glamored up, including the guys! Above is the banner that my batch mate/cousin made. Cool isn't it? :)



This is me in my dress. Thanks to my aunt for making this beautiful outfit for me. ^_^


Just like what the picture says, I love these people. SYNDROME, w/Karen. XD

FOURTH YEAR TITUS! I MISS THIS CLASS SO BADLY!
HENNY~~ My future classmate in U.P. this June. :)

With Syndrome's Chime and Ivy! + Master Val and Josie. :) Too bad, I haven't taken a photo of just myself+1 Syndrome member.


ARGENN! This girl is in Japan right now and I miss her. T______T

There are still more pics and I can't post all of them here. Words can't explain the fun I experienced during our Graduation Ball or Batch Day. (It actually happened during the night.) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment