Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why do I fail at the simplest things?

AARGGGHHHH. Here I am again, complaining and letting my feelings out. Well, if you don't wanna hear complains, better stop reading.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it' s not Physics, it's Math! WHHYY?? Bakit ang tanga2x koooo? I got a good grade in Physics but a very bad grade in Math. T_________________T

Well, I know everything has a purpose. I know that a good thing will still come to me, but WHEN? It's been like a roller coaster to me. Life is unstable. My emotions are unstable. My mind is unstable. I need CLARITY OF MIND. GOD, please give me that. I badly need it. I SWEAR AND WILL do my best until blood will shed. I will never give up in this BLOODY WAR. I'll NEVER EVER GIVE UP.


HELP ME GOD. ENLIGHTEN ME. INSPIRE ME. UPLIFT ME. EMPOWER ME. GIVE ME HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment